Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist Business Development team to explore new partners and develop new business opportunities.
- Conduct industry research and identify new opportunities in the market.
- Plan and coordinate in both internal and external events such as seminars, conferences and exhibitions.
- Create corporate artworks and layouts for advertising purpose.
- Other ad hoc tasks to support the team;
- Fresh graduates with passion in marketing are welcome;
- A good team player who is detail oriented, strategic, creative and multitasking;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skill;
- Independent and able to work under pressure;
- High proficiency of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Familiar with social media tools, fan page management, events organization;
- Knowledge in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop will be an advantage;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Marketing and Business Development Executive
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Working Location & What We Offer:
What We Offer:
- 5-day work week
- Bank holidays
- 10+ days Annual leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical insurance
- Attendance Award
- Birthday party
- Incentive trip
- Intensive on-the-job training program
- Excellent career development opportunity
Please apply with full resume, present & expected salary (documents format is preferred) to email@example.com or fax to 2525 1105